Develop your photography skill sets and build your portfolio. One-to-one studio or outdoor mentoring days are £550. Bookings available from 17th June 2019.
The studio is a short distance away from Canary Wharf Station.
Studio based training.
- Learning to shoot in manual mode. Learning aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
- Try out different lenses for portraits tests.
- Setting up lights, introduction to range of light modifiers such as umbrellas, soft boxes, boom extensions, grids and which ones to use for different scenarios.
- How to prepare and use studio equipment for outdoor shooting, gaining permits and model & location release forms.
- Shooting with natural light and window light with model.
- Shooting with softboxes, grids and learning how to control amount of light output from strobes and camera setting.
- Tethered shooting test so you can see images uploading instantly on laptop/PC.
1pm: (45 min break for lunch)
- Shooting with more than one studio light i.e. rim light, overhead lighting and 3 light method.
- Learning how and where to learn parts of the face, fabric of clothes.
- Learning what type of lighting setups are for beauty, portrait and composite work.
- Using V-Flats and incorporating natural light and studio lighting together.
- Edit a naturally lit and studio portrait image that you have taken from the day.
Complete the form below to enquire.