Rajesh Taylor | London Family Photographer Rajesh Taylor | London Family Photographer

London Vacation Photography

Family Vacation Portraits in London


View Collections for Couple and Family Portrait shoots at London's finest landmarks. Please use the form below to register your enquiry or find out if specific shoot date(s) are available.

Vacation only Photography Packages

• 30 minutes / 15 photo session. Perfect for couples on-the-go and families with children 4-7 years of age. £185.

• 1 hour / 30 photo vacation shoot for couple and families. Perfect for young families with children 8-15 years of age. £295.

• 90 minutes / 45 photo vacation shoot for couple and families. Ideal for families with children over 16 years of age. £400.

•  2 hours / 60 photo classic souvenir session for couples & families on vacation through the City of Westminster & St James's. £500.

I do not photograph families with children under the age of 4. Many of the shooting locations are very busy with commuter and tourist foot flow, extremely loud with vehicle traffic – all which can easily spook toddlers. Its always best not to force portraits and wait until they are a little older.

I recommend short length shoots no longer than an hour for family groups of maximum six persons with children 4-15 years of age. Many shooting routes require up to 3 miles of walking in between locations. We can only move as fast as the slowest member of the group. These routes require walking briskly and energetically to arrive at backdrops in good time.

I do not take multi-family bookings. This helps to not rush during the shoots, stops duplications of portraits and adds to the London vacation experience. One family, one photoshoot.


Photo and Personalised Tour Experiences

A Royal Affair (for two) 
• A 3 hour photo adventure through Westminster and St James's. Followed by fine dining reservations for two at a one of London's top restaurants (to the value of £75 per person) followed by evening cocktails (£25 per person) at The Stafford's American Bar. Carriages included. £945

A Licence to Thrill (for two)
• A 3 hour James Bond themed photoshoot route, complete with tours and introductions to the bespoke establishments Ian Fleming's super-spy frequented and was dressed. Personal visits to the bespoke shirtmakers, shoesmiths, royal perfumers and the very bar Fleming ordered the first Vesper Martini will be included. £795


Tailored Packages
Customised routes for your London vacation, with tours booked to London's finest locations, afternoon tea, dining reservations and cocktails. For example;

• From 3+ days, personal concierge and photography experiences are quoted on an individual basis for families. Includes bookings to London attractions, (Michelin star) restaurant bookings, evening cocktails, photography sessions, personal tours... and surprises. £1,825


Childcare services can be provided as well a preferred list of Hair and Makeup Artists. All bars and restaurants establishments are regularly checked personally every 3 months. An introductory call will be made to tailor a route and attend to your specific needs.

Photo Albums and Prints are available upon request.


Making Payment

To facilitate payments, I use Paypal which charges 2.9% + 30p in fee's. I also accept Bitcoin (btc) either on-chain or over the Lightning Network (addresses and invoices will be provided) which are near zero in transaction fee's.

Deposits & Refunds


A non-refundable 25% deposit payment is placed on bookings. Booking cancellations within 48 hours of shoot date will be refunded 50%. Bookings cancelled 7 days before shoot date can either be rebooked on a mutually agreed date within 30 days, or will be refunded to the value of 75%.


Turnaround Time & Photographers Selections

30 minute sessions have a turnaround time of 3 days. 45 and 60 minute shoots - 5 days, 2 hour shoots - one week and 4 hour photo shoot experiences - 2-3 weeks.

The Photographers (Rajesh Taylor) selections are final. There will be no iterations to edited image files sent. Where there is time during the photoshoot we can review photos in camera. No RAW files will be distributed or sent to the client, only the final edited files. The digital photo files will be sent in full resolution jpgs, ideal for printing, to your specified email address using WeTransfer.


Please enquire early to help me plan your vacation itinerary, photoshoots and reservations to avoid disappointment.