Adobe Lightroom one day training is £525 plus expenses. Bookings available from 30th August 2018.
Lightroom is perfect for individuals wanting to catalogue and edit their images. You'll receive images to work with and can also bring along your own images. You will finish the training with the aim of working with Lightroom immediately.
- Introduction to Lightrooms' interface.
- Uploading your files from your camera or from any drive.
Explaining the various file formats such .jpg, NEF, RAW and future proofing them by saving them as .dng files.
- Using Metadata and keywording tools to filter through to images upon import.
- Creating Smart Collections to find your favourite images from multiple drives and folders.
- Creating virtual copies to edit in the Library Module using all the Quick Develop tools.
- Shooting tethered directly from Lightroom.
- Working within the Develop Module Panel and tools.
- Use the Histogram inside Lightroom to manipulate highlight and shadow areas.
- Using the Clone and Healing Brush tools to clean up areas of an image.
- Using the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter. We will work on portraits and landscapes images using both these tools.
The maximum limit of 4 per class is to ensure quality time with each student. You will also receive access to any screen capture instructional video’s taken on the day. Complete the form below or email email@example.com to send your questions.